Request Info About HT's Adult Programs
Connect with an enrollment coach to learn more about our degrees tailored to working adults.
Why Should I Transfer To Huston-Tillotson University?
Many students who enter the Adult Degree Program at Huston-Tillotson University have previously earned college credits. By transferring your credits to HT, you could save time and money on your HT degree. Read on for more details; then connect with us to discuss your personal situation.
How Can I Transfer To HT?
- Apply to Huston-Tillotson University
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must demonstrate that you:
- Have earned 6 or more college-level semester credit hours (if you have fewer than 6 college credits, you must also submit your high school transcript)
- Have earned a minimum 2.0 GPA in the college-level semester hours you have attempted
- Are in good standing with the last college/university you attended
- College-level courses with a grade of “C” or better are accepted for transfer credit
- The maximum number of credit hours you can transfer depends on the program you plan to transfer into:
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts: 46 credit hours
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: 69 credit hours
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice: 76 credit hours
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: 83 credit hours
- Bachelor of Arts Elementary Education: 67 credit hours
Once you’ve submitted the required documents, our registrar’s office will review them, determine the credit that will transfer, and share the results with you.
How Do I Start The Transfer Process?
An enrollment coach can help you request your transcripts and answer any other questions you have about transferring to HT. To talk with a coach, complete the form on this page or call 888-237-8650.